Heal the Root of Your Pain - Submit Your Answers
1) Get clear on your biggest problems. Get very specific. When you go deeper than the symptom you get to the root. List them now
2) List the times before the age of 7 your parents and loved one’s gave you these programs.
3) If the program has created body pain identify it without drama or judgement. Just “hello pain I know you are there”. List where the program is sitting in your physical body via pain now.
4) Give that pain a colour. No bull shit sugar coating. If your throat feels like your swallowing nails or your chest is being suffocated by a million tons you’re lying if you say “Oh it’s a pleasant rose gold colour.” Bull shit. What’s colour is your pain?
5) Who is this pain connected to? Name the person below
6) What’s being said? Are your parents yelling? Are they ignoring you? Are you alone?
7) Who in your life loves you unconditionally, makes you feel safe, and knows the truth?
8) How do you feel when you think of them?
9) What’s the truth about who you are, what you are, and what you deserve?
10) What activities did you stop doing that you loved because you were made to feel like an idiot. List them now
11) Describe how you feel when you cry from your head and then describe the feeling when you let the pain come past your throat and into your BODY. There is a clear difference. Identify it below
Thank you, you rock girl! x